Sunday, March 8, 2009

ANTU AND SANTU

GLORY TO GOD....
It was a night, two plants namely "ANTU" and "SANTU" started chatting and teasing each other as usual.

ANTU told SANTU "Hey! you look like duooky tuooky potato.. ha ha ha..

SANTU replied "I may, but I can give some beautiful flowers which attract many people”.

ANTU said "Ya! you may, but you are colorless and small flower producing plant,see myself i can give much big,beautiful colorful flowers”.

Santu got tensed and retorted "hey! Antu,but your flowers are stingy and having foul odour, hoooooooo....”

SUDDENLY,a big old tree named "Bysa" shouted "Hey! you people...., keep your mouth shut..... its late night, i have to do my work and many here are sleeping, you people are disturbing us..” Then santu and antu maitained silence..

slowly antu told santu"see, this old one is shouting at us always .. since its big in size, its doing like this.. hmmm..” santu told, "ya antu, but we cant do anything against him, since we are smaller than bysa.” antu told"whatever you say, one day will come, that axeman will surely lift him for burning. then we will be free...."
.
..
...
Antu woke up ..." Santu ...Good morning, I m gonna give my flower..many people will come, and search for me and will pluck my flowers and will get benefited...."

Santu told" ya! some will come and get my leaves for their cattle and all.."

Antu:"YA YA, of course,there is no way the eyes of these people will miss us,, surely they will search for us...”

{AT THAT TIME, ONE OF THE BRANCH OF A "THORNY PLANT" FELL ON ANTU DUE TO THE WIND}

ANTU got tensed and shouted at THAT THORNY PLANT saying that"Hey, you useless stupid "THORNY PLANT", you hit me with your useless thorns.... good for nothing , you dont give flowers, dont give fruits , dont give anything useful, but you never get tired of hitting me with your thorns"

Santu told"leave it Antu!that THORNY PLANT cant even speak, then why do u scold that useless plant..”

AFTER FEW HOURS,...SANTU CALLED ANTU...."ANTU! ANTU!, SEE THERE.... SUCH A GLORIOUS LIGHT!!, I CANT EVEN SEE IT...UNEXPLAINABLE !! UNIMAGINABLE !! AWESOME ...!!
ANTU REPLIED"YA......... FROM WHERE IS IT COMING. ITS AWESOME.."
SANTU EXCLAIMED" HEY LOOK ... ITS COMING FROM "THORNY PLANT",ITS BURNING BUT ITS NOT BURNT..."

ANTU: WOW! ITS SPEAKING.. ITS SPEAKING TO "MOSES" ...How is it possible! Moses looking to that thorny , ugly one ??”
Santu told "but is nt it now glorious??"


Bysa(the old tree) told"Dear, young ones,we may possess all the special things of this world, but it wont make anyone special or glorious or useful... That "thorny plant" is glorious, since the Almighty God is over that plant, thats why Moses is looking at it..”
Dear friends in Christ,the world may say that you are useless, waste e.t.c but you have to understand that nothing in this world can make us special, only the presence of Lord can make us special. When we are with the Lord, all eyes will look to us.. Because of the presence of our Lord, that thorn plant is mentioned in "The Bible" ;known to all of us . In your life, you may think that there is no one for you, you are not recognised etc., but you have to understand that only the Lord can make you special and can solve all your problem..

Prayer:"my dear lord, i need, i love you, i want you to fill my life with your mighty presence , let your blood cover me. Those who see me have to see your glory in me, let them understand that you are with me.. In Jesus name, i pray. Amen...”

SAM DAVID

No comments:

Post a Comment