Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ask and it shall be given

My dear friends in Christ, my heart is rejoicing as I am writing this small testimony to you. I would like to share something from my experience. The Bible say, Taste and see that the Lord is good”. Ps:34:8. Yes this is very true.

So let me start, I came to know about my God when I was left all alone, the time when I felt desperate and thought nothing would work out for me in my life.

But that was the time when I came closer to God and started depending on Him. There are times that I have asked Him questions, why God? Why this is happening to me?? But my questions were not answered all of a sudden. He taught me, day by day to depend on Him.

I got my answers for my questions from different sources. At times it would be my sister, my friend or the God channel. He knows how to convey things to us. But the final answer was always from His word. I gave my life to Jesus on a New Year eve and took a resolution, “Lord I am going to live for You alone, let your will be done in my life.”

I stopped asking questions, I gave away my priorities. My only prayer was let your will be done. Within 15 days of my small commitment, I started seeing my prayers being answered one by one. Wow! That was an awesome experience. I can still remember how happy and excited I was. Till date He has provided me with things which I have never dreamt off.

I just want to tell you all that, God’s plan for all of us is beyond our expectations. His word says, “For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do”. Ephesians 2:10. God has a great plan for all of us. It is not too late if any one thinks, things are not working out. Trust God. Leave every thing to Him, He will take care of the rest. To make it simple, Surrender!

In Christ,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment